Download Travel Permissions Forms for out-of-town trips with mentees.

Blue Ribbon Mentor-Advocates have permission to take their mentees on regular outings within the Triangle area. However, if you’re going on a longer trip, you can use this form to get written permission from your mentee’s parent.

Once the form is complete, please give a copy to the parent and a copy to the BRMA office.